HP Printers LaserJet Pro M404dn, Laser printer, hp smart
Winning in business means working smarter. This printer is designed to let you focus your time where it's most effective-helping to grow your business and staying ahead of the competition. This monochrome laser printer makes it easy to access, print and share resources with Gigabit Ethernet connectivity and mobile support. Auto-On/Auto-Off technology helps conserve energy, and the ability to accept a wide range of paper sizes accommodates a variety of tasks.
- Gigabit Ethernet port provides a wired connection to your office network. Security measures help protect the printer from potential attacks.
- Mobile printing makes it easy to complete projects on the go. Supports Apple AirPrint, Google™ Cloud print, HP Smart App and HP ePrint. ROAM capable and Mopria certified.
- Prints up to 40 pages per minute (ppm) in black. Your first page is delivered in as fast as 6.1 seconds.
- HP FastRes 1200 (enhanced up to 4800 x 600 dpi) resolution for crisp, clear results.
- Accepts a variety of media. Prints on envelopes, labels, cards and paper up to 8.5" x 11".
- 250-sheet paper tray can handle complex print jobs. Also includes a 100-sheet multipurpose tray.
- Recommended monthly volume is up to 4,000 pages.
- Control panel with a 2-line LCD helps make operation simple.
- 256MB DDR memory and 256MB flash memory help optimize performance.
- Compatible with most PCs and Macs.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- USB Cable Not Included.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- EPEAT Silver certified — reduced environmental impact from multiple eco-attributes. Ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.